Oh dear. I’ve been naughty – neglecting this space.
To make up for it, this is my week (or two) in gist. Or in other words, according to Instagram.
1) Perth Glory vs Melbourne Hearts soccer match (1-0 score, fyi)
2) Perth Glory vs Sydney FC soccer match (exact score, if you’re interested)
3) Araluean Botanic Park
1) Toilet in Sayers Sister – one of my recent favourite cafes in Perth. Considering moving in.
2) This is where I have lunch on days that I do my internship – isn’t it charming!? I LOVE this space.
3) Took a much needed cooling down at San Churro Mandurah – it was SO hot that day!
4) The only vibrant flowers I saw at Araluean Botanic Park – the rain started to pour at this point.
I am an avid Flat White drinker … though it doesn’t necessarily mean I am a coffee connoisseur. That’s also because I usually have about 1.5 – 2 teaspoons of sugar with my coffee. Yeapp, I know. I have a sweeth tooth.
I don’t know if you are interested in this (ha!) but Iylia and I have been spending our weekends watching soccer matches supporting Perth Glory (of course), as well as ticking off places on his WA bucket list before he goes back to Singapore for good </3. While I’m very happy that he’s finally completed his honours dissertation, I am doubly sad because I will no longer have my favourite buddy. Tears aside, I thought this will be the best time to maximise his WA experience.
We’re always keen to try new places to discover. I’m thinking of going for dinner at KiRi Japanese in Shenton Park over the weekend as well as a day trip to Rottnest Island (can you believe I’ve never been?! Apparently it’s one of the BEST things about WA!!).
If you are a Perthie, share with me your favourites!
Follow me on Instagram @thepocketissue!